Your roof is meant to withstand wind and rain, if it is in good shape when to storm hits. If you would like to give your roof the best chance of avoiding minor/major damages have your roof checked out before or during Storm Season. Some problems that can cause major damage if not repaired before a storm hits your roof:
- Loose tile
- Shingles peeling up or missing
- Any current leak in your roof
- Tarps on your roof
- Old and decaying solar panels, we can safely remove and seal holes in your roof from these panels if they are not currently being used.
- Shifting or loose tile, on your ridge or throughout your roof.
- Any vents not in correct working order
If you have any of these problems give us a call before they become something major.